Online NRA CET 2022 Notification for 10/ 12 Pass Sarkari Naukri NRA CET Notification: National Recruitment Agency set up by Govt of India is going to conduct SINGLE CET Exam from 2021 onwards for the Jobs in SSC, IBPS, and Indian Railway Jobs. For this, all candidates to get Govt Jobs i.e. Constable GD, CGL, CPO, Stenographer, 10+2, Clerk, PO etc. has to appear in NRA CET 2022 and obtained a valid scorecard. The Notification including Information Bulletin (Brochure) will be released in Jan/ Feb 2021 at the official portal www.nracet.nic.in (NRA Website).
Important of NRA CET Notification?
The National Recruitment Agency will be releasing Notifications in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, and Bengali language. So, every candidate can read it and understand it. The NRA CET Notification cum Information Bulletin contains all the important details that candidates need to know. In the Brochure of NRA CET 2021, you will get details ie.
- Important Dates
- CET Score
- Online Registration
- Exam Date
- Eligibility Criteria
- Vacancy Details
- Helpdesk & Support etc
Download NRA CET Notification 2021 (PDF) for SSC Constable GD, CPO, CHSL, CGL, 10+2, Stenographer, Railway NRA 2021 Job Notification – Online Form National Recruitment Agency www.nracet.nic.in (FOR 2020 Stenographer Notification)
NRA CET Notification 2022
|Article About||NRA Notification for CET 2022-23|
|Organization||National Recruitment Agency|
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test|
|CET Levels||Three Levels:
|Exam For||Recruitment of Grade-B/ Grade-C Post
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT) Written Test|
|Exam Phase||Preliminary or Phase-I/ Stage-I|
NRA CET 2022 Key Highlights
- NRA stands for National recruitment Agency
- Only Phase-I/ Stage-I or Preliminary Test is conducted by NRA
- NRA CET will begin from 2022-23 onwards.
- There will be three levels of CET Exams
- For 10 Pass Eligibility Level
- For 12 Pass Eligibility Level
- and For Graduate Pass Jobs
- NRA CET Score is valid for 3 years.
- Get Jobs in State Govt, PSU, Private Companies based on CET Score.
- CET Syllabus & Pattern would be decided by NRA
- The CET score will be shared with all the central government recruiting agencies.
- Two CET Exam per year
- Minimum 1 exam center in every district.
- Unlimited Number of Attempts to improve CET score.
Note: Above are some points. We will update these as soon as the official notification is released by NRA.